You guys are lame for not posting anything on the blog for two months. I've worked on projects, but haven't finished any....so here is my first finished project since the bunny hat. Doug's old seat cover looked just as bad as his seat does, so we decided to make a new one. With the old one as a pattern, I made this fabulous one and I made a few improvements.
It fits tighter now and there is a notch for the key part so he can lift the seat up to fill up with gas. Go me! The fabric that we got is like a table cloth so it's water resistant. The only bad thing is that it's a little slippery so Doug slides around a little.
Get crafting ladies!