Sharing Craftiness

Since we can't get together as often as we would like, this blog is to help us share some of the things that we create.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some Stuff

I lost my camera and didn't find it until recently so here is some of what I've been doing...



A birthday calendar for Kathy - This was a lot easier than I thought that it would be.


A knitted manatee for dad for Christmas.


 Some bow ties... The top one was for Doug and the other two were for his dad for Christmas

 Doug and Emyli modeling the smitten that I knitted.  This was probably my favorite project lately.

A little Danish flag garland for a friend of ours who served his mission in Denmark.
I know you guys have been doing SOMETHING... post it!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot how to post...

    I love the smitten too. I've knitted two of them already!

    ReplyDelete