Sharing Craftiness

Since we can't get together as often as we would like, this blog is to help us share some of the things that we create.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

So Emyli is finally at the age where she really loves princesses. I thought that it would be fun for her to be Cinderella for Halloween since that seems to be her favorite princess right now. I also decided to make her dress myself, and here's how it turned outI did somethings on it that I've never done before: darts and a zipper. This is my second dress that I've ever sewn and I think it turned out pretty great.


Plus Emyli loves it. She calls herself "fancy" when she's wearing it. Now all I have to do are make some gloves and find some glass slippers.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is soooo cute! What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pattern at Joanns. It's just a Simplicity pattern, but it was SO fun to make, and Em loves it!

    ReplyDelete